Search for your local electric fire showroom, using our store locator – Search.
As with the other fuels discussed there is a nearly endless array of styles and designs to choose from, many of which imitate the wood or gas burning equivalent.
Charlton & Jenrick Electric Fires:
An electric fire from Charlton and Jenrick is a great alternative to a wood or gas fire. Advancements in designs and technology has meant that an electric fire is not a lesser alternative, but an equal choice in the home. Our fires produce a warm ambient feel without the need of a high heat output.
16″ and In Built Electric Fire Key Product Highlights:
1. Loose realistically looking fuel bed
2. Realistic flame effect thanks to the Ecoflame 3D technology
3. Full remote control with timers and thermostats built in
4. Designed to be built into a chimney breasts
5. Easy servicing and maintenance from the front of the electric fire – no need to remove from a wall or fireplace
6. Exciting mood settings with a choice of dark orange flame, or orange and blue flame
7. Ultra-low energy LED lighting flame only uses 4W
8. Choice of trims and frets in brass, black and chrome
9. Ecoflame flame energy uses 95% less energy than a conventional fire, and 75% less than a low energy electric fire
Hang on the Wall Fires:
Simply plug in, switch on and warm up! Ideal for the more discerning customer, our range of hang on the wall fires are packed with features and benefits, which include variable brightness and colour flame effect. Two x 1kW independently selectable heaters make fitting a fire close to the carpet, or above your TV a viable option, as the selectable heaters blow from the sides. A Charlton & Jenrick ‘hang on the wall’ electric fire can be very simple to fit, by putting two brackets on the wall and then hanging the fire on with small fixings to secure.
View our 3D Ecoflame Fire Gallery