The Polaris range from Charlton & Jenrick represent the next generation in ultra-realistic living flame electric fires. Electric fires are growing in popularity. The days of an electric fire being a less-preferred alternative to gas or a solid fuel appliance are long gone! Modern electric fires are now at the pinnacle of design, and a popular choice for the discerning consumer that wants looks combined with the very latest efficient technology.
Ultra-realistic Flame Effect:
The Polaris range offers a stunning ultra-realistic flame, which has been achieved by carefully modelling the fuel bed from actual logs sourced from woodlands. Extensive work has also been placed on creating stunning mood lighting, designed to produce the perfect atmosphere on any occasion. The optional mood lighting enables you to power and control up to 6 metres of LED lights, which can be incorporated into your designs.
You can create a fire look, which is completely unique. Whether thats toning down the flames to show red-hot embers on the fire bed, or maybe you want a strong, fast flame (there are 5 flame speeds) to warm a room on a cold evening – it’s totally up to you.
- Realistic flame effect with a choice of three flame colours and five flame speeds.
- Active glowing ember fuel bed, with 5 brightness settings and a choice of 13 different colours, and a setting that cycles through all options.
- All Polaris fires are supplied with hand painted logs as standard. No logs are repeated in a set, giving you a genuinely realistic look. The fuel bed also includes embers and bark.
- LED technology means low running costs and long life usage.
- All fires are fully compliant with Eco Design standards.
- Anti-reflective window on front and sides as standard.
- Accurate room temperature control (there is a remote thermostat in hand remote).
- 1-2kW adaptive control (on board energy manager).
- Daily and 7-day Programmable Heating.
- Supplied with a wall bracket and two mounting brackets.
- Kettle Plug Cable for easy prewiring.
You are able to view the full Polaris range, along with the full Charlton & Jenrick fires here.