- Our Range
- Fire Types
- About us
- Contact Us
Over the last few years the interest in wood burning stoves has significantly increased. They are a sustainable way to heat a home, and this has really helped spearhead demand.
However, for some having a wood burning stove is not possible for a number of reasons. For others it is possible to have a wood burning stove, but they don’t want to deal with wood, cleaning it and of course finding a place to store wood.
The solution to this has come in the form of electric stoves by Paragon. A Paragon electric stove is the ideal alternative for those that love the look a wood burning stove brings, but want electric. All you need is a power supply and a flat surface.
Electric Stove Key Features:
* Loose realistic log or coal fuel bed
* Exciting flame effect with 4 mood settings
* Remote control with timer and thermostat built in
* 2 generous heat settings Low is 1kW, and high is 2kW
* Heavy duty seam welded steel construction for both body and door
* Levelling screws in the feet of the legs for rustic stone hearths
* Replica flue pipe available as an option for a realistic look
* The electric stoves all use low energy, high tech LED lights throughout, which gives a maintenance free eco-friendly light source
* Unique C&J 3D Ecoflame technology produces extra realism and depth illusions to the flame effect, without compromise to practicality and energy economy
* Selected artist painted log shapes, along with a fuel bed media kit, allows you to create your own realistic look.
View a Paragon Electric Stove:
To find a Paragon retailer to view an electric stove please use our store locator – http://www.charltonandjenrick.co.uk/products/store-locator/
You can also request a Paragon brochure –