- Our Range
- Fire Types
- About us
- Contact Us
We have recently only just launched the exciting Infinity Electric range of fires – more about these fires can be found here.
Electric fires are something we have certainly focused more on recently. We are seeing a change in society with the rise of the millennials. People are living longer, the wait until retirement is ever growing, and fewer people are buying a home – there is a rapid growth towards renting. It is estimated that around only 64% of people are home owners in the UK.
This is a fall from around 70% at the turn of the century. The number of 25 year olds who own a home has halved in so many years too.
The growing trend towards renting is one key driver behind the growth of electric fires. The very nature of an electric fire means they are an attractive option for renters, as they are pretty much plug in, and play – with no need for alterations to a property, which is more associated with wood burning stoves or gas fires.
Investing in electric fires and freestanding inset models makes lots of sense – apart from the fact there is no alterations to the property, they can also simply be moved from room to room, and house to house. Electric fires have also significantly increased in efficiency in recent years.
Benefits of an Electric Fire:
1. Choose from traditional inset fires and hang-on-the-wall contemporary fires
2. Mix and match frets and trims to best suit your room
3. Various fuel bed options
4. Free to locate the fire wherever there is an electric supply
5. Realistic flame effects to best suit your personal taste and style
6. Low watt usage
With the introduction of our 4D and Infinity E electric fires, there has been even more reasons to consider investing an an electric fire, which is relevant if you rent or own a home – there is a wide range of benefits associated with these electric fires, which include:
1. Ultra low-energy lighting flame effect
2. Live powered animated flame effect lighting on fireback, inside firebox and under fuel bed
3. Choice of trims and frets in brass, black or chrome
4. Choice of coal or pebble fuel effect included
5. Thermostat control for saving and comfort
6. Mood lighting
7. Ambilight fuel bed
8. Liveflame options
The Rise of Electric Stoves:
Despite the benefits of an electric fire, there are some that still want a specific look and feel of a more traditional stove. With this in mind, we have launched electric stoves into the Paragon range, designed for people who want the look and feel of a traditional wood burning stove, but the practicality of an electric fire.
Electric Stoves at a Glace:
1. Realistic flame
2. Ideal as an electric alternative to a wood burning stove
3. Often larger, and more expensive than other electric fires