FIRELINE STOVES – UPDATES & IMPROVEMENTS FOR 2018 #ECODESIGN
We are excited to announce changes and improvements to the Fireline range, all of which, are now Ecodesign ready. The changes are to reflect our technical advances, increased efficiency, and commitment to improvements on an already outstanding range of fires.
Below is an overview of these improvements and changes, which cover the FX, FP, FQ, V3 and Eco Freestanding stove ranges.
- Maximum size ceramic glass window on all models for optimum firebox view.
- Powerfully effective air wash revealing the excellent flame picture.
FP8 with Log Store
- NEW FQ 5W and 8 models with updated contemporary look.
- Substantial, solid and durable appearance with subtle curves.
- Ergonomically shaped cool and soft touch handle or FQ models optional solid stainless steel handle.
- High quality smooth cast ceramic firebox liners – self cleaning with durable high quality finish.
- Solid stainless steel operating tool for air control, grate control and ash pan removal.
- Log store stands for instant visual impact and practicality.
- 4 sizes of firebox from 4 – 8kW nominal, heat output ranges from 3kW-8.5kW.
- High Definition (HD) flame picture using unique patented air supply system.
- 2022 SIA Ecodesign Ready certified wood burning and smokeless fuel combustion.
- Low emissions across the full range.
- Excellent thermal efficiency up to 81.8%.
- All models have A+ energy label rating.
FX4 in Beckford surround
- All models are DEFRA exempt and supplied with free kit.
- Powerful air wash keeping glass clear for excellent fire and flame viewing.
- Sophisticated patented combustion system for ultra clean combustion.
- Versatile cast iron grate system with rotary de-ashing.
- Ability as standard to burn manufactured smokeless fuels if required.
- Separate air controls for air wash and primary air with automatic tertiary air intake.
- Only a 12mm thick superimposed hearth required.
- Good clearances from combustible walls with rear heatshield provided.
- Roller latch door locking mechanism for ease of handle operation.
- Sensibly sized practical handles to assist door opening.
- Unique solid stainless steel operating tool and stand for air control, grate control and ash pan removal.
- Cool touch, special ergonomically moulded handle or optional FQ stainless handle.
- External grate operating handle.
- Full cast iron grate with rotary sections for easy ash dispersion.
- Large stainless steel ash pan for easy ash handling, even during firing.
- Long travel air wash control for easy fine-tuning of secondary air intake.
- Small paint touch-up bottle supplied for installer and customer convenience.
- Adjustable legs on all freestanding models and log stores for easy levelling on rustic hearths.
- Heavy duty laser cut, seam welded steel construction – top quality materials used in manufacturing.
- Solid stainless steel ash pan for long life and maintenance free operation.
- Solid stainless steel screws, fixings and other hardware items for very long life.
- ALL firebox items including baffle plate, fuel retainer and firebox liners removable without using tools.
FQ5W in Aylesbury Surround
- Easy sweeping through all models.
- Full cast iron grate system for easy lighting, firing and ash handling.
- Flue spigot collar connection near the back of the stove for easy installation.
- Swappable rear flue connection and blanking plate provided as standard on all versions.
- 127mm 5” diameter flue connector for maximum flue size flexibility.
- Sensible firebox depth for maximum flexibility and wide installation opportunities.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 and ISO14001 accredited management systems.
More info to follow soon!