- Fire Types
- About us
- Contact Us
That means that unlike some other manufacturers, all our product ranges are directly originated in house with feedback from our independent customers and installers.
For example, we often design and manufacture our own bespoke burners rather than relying on bought-in standard parts to ensure the fire does exactly what we want it to. Be assured that you will remain right up to date with current market trends and safety features when choosing C&J products.
· Performance: Charlton & Jenrick gas fires all perform to an industry leading level with verified safety and performance certification undertaken by EU registered Notified Bodies. Whilst outlandish claims are sometimes made by other manufacturers, we can stand by our verified efficiency and output claims with confidence that our appliances can do everything that is expected of them.
· Approvals: All C&J products are independently UK tested, certified and CE marked from the beginning using harmonised European standards. Paragon, Matchless and Infinity ranges are all approved to comply with the EU Gas Appliance Directive using the latest Harmonised European Standards, demonstrating independently assessed and certified future proofing.
· Quality and consistency: C&J operate an accredited ISO9001 Quality Management System covering design, purchasing, manufacture, administration and after-care to ensure the complete product cycle is consistent with appropriate standards.
· Responsibility: A fully audited ISO14001 Environmental Management System is in place at our Telford site to ensure that we keep our eyes on the overall impact of the business.
· Innovation: All our gas fire products are built with ideas and innovations developed in-house at our Telford laboratory to provide industry leading appliances. Innovations such as Smart App tablet and smart phone controls with eco mode operation means that we are exploring the cutting edge of gas fire technology.
Ultra-realistic log and burner bed effects complete the superb look with original design ideas for easy installation and future maintenance carefully considered.
You are able to view our entire range online at http://www.charltonandjenrick.co.uk/brands/overview/